The air conditioning in your vehicle generally goes unnoticed until something goes wrong. The solution may be as simple as a refrigerant recharge or there may be a more severe mechanical problem. A/C refrigerants and the related systems are best to be worked on by a certified technician with the proper approved tools. Overcharging or undercharging the A/C system with refrigerant will cause problems.
Springdale Automotive is certified for all work on air conditioning and heating systems, including the following:
- Air Conditioner / Heater Performance Inspection
- Air Conditioner / Heater Diagnosis & Repairs
- Air Conditioner Evacuate & Recharge Service
- Air Conditioner Compressor, Condenser, Evaporator Cores, Hoes Air Conditioner Retrofit (to 134A)
An environmental Freon Recycle Service A malfunctioning air conditioning system not only reduces the enjoyment of driving your vehicle, but it can also have a hazardous impact on the environment. We have certified technicians and the highest quality equipment in the automotive industry to help ensure the safety and reliability of your vehicle, and we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and providing the best quality auto repair for your vehicle.
A/C Maintenance & Repair Services
- Connecting air conditioning gauges
- Checking system pressure
- Adding Freon
- Checking compressor and belt
- Checking compressor operation
- Checking valves and fans
- Scanning system for leaks with an electronic leak detector.
Freon is a gas that is unseen by the naked eye and is what makes your a/c system cold. When your Freon is leaking and the A/C is not blowing cold air, it is impossible to see where the leak is coming from without injecting dye into the A/C system. Once dye is in the system, our trained technicians will scan your vehicle with a black light. Any leaks will show bright green fluid right where the leak is.