Your vehicle’s electrical system not only allows you to enjoy the radio, but it is also responsible for essential functions including starting your engine, powering your vehicle’s computer and illuminating your brake lights. Oftentimes, an electrical problem can be intermittent, requiring a full inspection by a trained technician. Some of the basic signs you need to have your vehicle inspected include:
- Turn signal flashing at a different speed. This can be from a bad bulb or faulty wiring.
- Brake light on dashboard lit. This can be from a bad bulb or faulty wiring.
- Accessories such as the defroster not turning on. This may be from a burned out fuse.
- Dashboard lights periodically go dim. This is often a sign that your alternator is failing and requires immediate service.
- Stalling at traffic lights. This is often a sign that your alternator is failing and requires immediate service.
- Vehicle will not start. This is from the battery not having a strong enough charge. This can be due to an old battery or a failing alternator and requires immediate service.
- Vehicle will not start in cold weather. This is usually an indication of a bad battery.
Electrical System Services
Springdale Automotive has certified technician able to inspect and repair the following:
- Starting & Charging System
- Diagnosis and Repairs
- Battery Service
- Replacement Starter Service
- Replacement Alternator Service
- Replacement Vehicle Lighting
- Vehicle Accessories
- Windshield Wipers
- Vehicle Wiring
- Battery Cables
- Electrical systems