Your vehicle’s fuel system delivers the energy needed to make your car run. A clean, constant supply of gas is needed to ensure your vehicle performs safely and at maximum performance. Signs that your fuel system may require maintenance are:
- Difficulty starting. This can be caused be a clogged fuel filter.
- Poor acceleration. This can be caused by a faulty fuel pump delivering too little fuel.
- Stalling. Often this is caused by a failing fuel pump or a blockage in the fuel line.
- Sputtering at high speed. This can be caused by a faulty fuel pump. Reduced Fuel Economy
Fuel System Services
- Fuel Injection Diagnosis & Repairs
- Fuel Injection
- Cleaning Intake
- Carburetor System Diagnosis & Repairs
- Fuel Pumps
- Fuel Filters
- Exhaust Analyzer
- Testing BG fuel air induction Service
Problem: Deposits accumulate on intake valves, injectors, ports, fuel injectors and combustion chambers causing loss of power, rough idle, hesitation, misfire, pinging, knocking, mileage and hard starting.
- Clean fuel injectors
- Clean throttle body
- Clean plenum and air-intake
- Clean intake valves and ports
- Remove combustion chamber deposits
- Correct balance of fuel and air in system
Result: This is hands-down one of the best services you can provide to your vehicle. The majority of customers will feel a significant power increase, better fuel economy and smoother drive:
- Reduced emissions
- Restored horsepower
- Increased fuel economy
- Starts and idles smooth and runs quieter